Terms & Conditions
- I always endeavor to photograph everything we have planned in advance for your wedding day however, if the weather is too wet or extremely windy then we may have to proceed taking photographs inside the venue. This ensures that we keep you and your guests safe and of course happy!
- I give you full copyright to your photographs however, this is for printing, sharing on social network sites and emailing. Please do not edit your images.
- I kindly ask that your full chosen wedding package is paid for in full 4 weeks before the date of your wedding. Your deposit is non refundable except in extreme circumstances. I do accept card payments at the studio, however, if paying by Credit card there will be a 3% fee added to your package price.
- Your wedding day is a live event; on very rare occasions this may result in a flash not firing at a particular moment or a person blinking within a photo. However, I always check the photos I have taken throughout the day to avoid any disappointment and would always re take a photo I am not happy with.
- Children – I always make every effort to photograph your little ones however, if the child does not want their photo taken, and it is causing them to be upset, I would try a more natural approach rather than a posed formal situation.
- I will design your wedding album, once your photographs have been fully edited, you will then be invited to my studio to view the final design. Once you have approved the final design I will then arrange for it to be printed. Once the design has been sent to my supplier I am unable to change the design of your album. The timeframes for editing your photographs and designing albums can take up to 10 weeks.
- Wedding albums that are paid for in advance of your wedding date will be charged at the price quoted. However, should you choose to purchase a wedding album after your wedding date they will be charged at my current website prices.
- Cancelation Policy – Please note that your deposit is non refundable. Any cancelations made 6 months before the date of your wedding will be subject to a fee of 30% of your chosen package. Cancellation less than 12 weeks prior to date of the wedding will result in payment in full for the complete photographic coverage booked. Where no package has been specified on the booking form, it will be deemed that the client(s) have chosen a package to the value of £850.00. The client(s) are hereby advised to take out an appropriate insurance policy to cover any expenses incurred in the event of cancellation. All cancellations must be in writing. When a wedding has been postponed (rather than cancelled) to a later date the photographer will retain the fee as long as the photographer can re-schedule for the new date and time. Where the photographer is able to re-book the date with an equivalent booking then the cancellation fee will be reduced to the original booking fee.